The weather is changing and the flowers are blooming! I’m swapping my warmer coats for my lighter jackets (Keep an eye out for more @empireintheair custom DIY denim jackets!) and of course, keep my makeup simple and light to let my skin breathe and get ready to get as many kisses from the sun.
I wanted to share with you two Spring trends that I’ve been rockin’ this season and share a simple everyday makeup look. Today I created a soft gold and orange eye look with pink coral lips. Orange and gold shadows are fun way to brighten your eyes and is a spring spin off of a traditional brown and gold combination. The pink, coral and peachy lipsticks debuting this season and the new craze of ‘popsicle stained’ lips were my inspiration to this NYX lippie that is new to my spring rotation.
- First Aid Ultra Repair SPF 40 Moisturizer. Protect your skin all year round with products with SPF included.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in tan. During warmer months, I stay away from foundation and use concealer sparingly. Today, I focused it under my eyes and around my nose where I see the most redness. Blend, blend, blend with your favorite sponge or brush to get a flawless and airbrush finish.
- Rimmel London Setting Powder in translucent. My favorite drugstore powder ever! Its affordable and locks in my concealer for the entire day.
- NYX Lingerie lips. This fluffy and lightweight formula is perfect for Spring! This color fits right into the pop of pink and coral season!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadows. Any orange and shimmer gold shadows will do. I’ve used the colors from the ABH Master Palette by Mario in the shades Isabel (burnt orange in the crease) and 5th Ave (yellow gold all over the lid). For a night time look, I would add Violeta (Chocolate brown in the outer crease) too!
- Inglot Black Eyeliner. Can’t forget about that cat eye! Meow.
Let me know in the comments below what your favorite spring makeup look is!