When your bag can only fit so much or when you’re finessing through security at the airport to get to your next destination, you most likely have your go-to items bunched up. Here are some of my beauty products that I can’t be without on any trip!
1. Concealer. There are times when contouring and a full face isn’t necessary but it most definitely is needed to cover up dark circles or any skin imperfections. I am currently using NARS Radiant Creamy Foundation in Biscuit. In a pinch I use my ring finger to blend it out but if available, I use a mini blending sponge or brush.
2. Travel Sized Moisturizer. I love free samples and I love mini samples. Thanks to Sephora’s beauty reward program, I get to occasionally try free mini samples that end up being holy grail items. I mentioned First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Cream as being a ride or die item in my previous post and it also wins a place on my travel essentials list!
3. Eyeliner and/or Mascara. For the sake of looking like you have your life together and that you’re actually awake even when you had far less than 8 hours of sleep the night before, a waterproof eyeliner and/or mascara will be your travel bestie! Pictured I have Maybelline’s The Falsies Mascara that has been a staple of mine for years!
4. Brow Products. This tiny packaged power house can do so much! I love the Milani Brow Fix Kit because it comes with three different shades. A highlighter, two brow powders for a natural look, a shadow applicator, an angled brush, and tweezers. All three shades can be multi purpose and this kit is easy on The wallet. I don’t love the brush and tweezers but they are a huge help when I want to pack light.
5. Nude/Natural Lipstick. Just like our awesome brow kit, a go to natural toned rosey lip product will pull an entire look together and be doubled as a blush when you apply it using your ring finger and dabbing it *dab* on the apples of your cheek. My favorite is MAC cosmetics Creme In your Coffee Lipstick.
6. Essential Oil. Traveling can often times encourage anxiety and stress. So I LOVE keeping this essential oil blend with me to rid of any headaches and to relax me. It also smells so darn good that you can’t help to take a deep breath in and a deep breath out. For travel I use Tisserand Head Clear, a mix of cool mint, lavender, and lemon that conveniently packaged in a roller ball to easy application on your temples, neck and wrists.
What are your travel essentials? Let me know in the comments below and please share more ideas on what you’d like to see me share on this blog.