Due to a border-line spontaneous decision, I am currently accompanying my mom on one of her Project PEARLS trips. Some of you may know where I am already but for those of you that don’t, you’ll have to wait until the next post for the sake of suspense.
To start off the voyage updates, I want to be like a cool-kid designer featured on Hypebeast and create my own travel essentials post. Am I cool yet? Hypebeastin’.
- Prisma colored pencils- I would prefer water colors but I don’t have a dry pallet *small violin*
- Staple Pigeon five-panel
- Two Moleskine journals- the big one for Empire and the other for personal doodles
- Rastaklat and Cukui bracelets
- Cukui x Calia earrings
- Hella Empire in the Air stickers
- Favorite micropens, pencil, eraser, and the classic Sharpie
- Poler Stuff camera bag/cooler
- Nelson, the Fuji instax90
- Goliath, the Sony Nex-5 (not pictured because it’s taking the picture)
I must officially dub this as my Empire to-go package. Got the notebooks ready for random idea-popping, the cameras for moment capturing, the stickers for… you know, etc etc. Thus, I’ll try to keep the blog updated as much as possible for the upcoming adventures and hopefully new designs will come out of this experience too.
.No more school for me thus no more excuses from me!